How do you choose an income idea when time is short?
In Episode two, of the 100 Incomes podcast, hosts, Adam and Darren share their immediate filters for choosing an income stream to pursue. Each host has a different method for selecting projects so listen in and hear what they have to say.
- [1:25] What is The 100 Incomes Show about?
- [3:10] How to get in touch with us
- [5:05] Adam's 5 filters for a good income idea when you have no time
- [13:45] What course should you take if starting out earning money online?
- [16:35] Darren's 5 filters for a good income idea when you have no time
- [24:50] How hard is it to find an idea that costs no money?
- [27:55] What's happening next week (Dropshipping, freelance writing, niche sites)
Things we mentioned
- Pat Flynn YouTube video on keyword research
- Easy Ecommerce Wins SEO Course
- Easy Ecommerce Wins Google Adwords Course
- @100incomes on Twitter
- @100incomes on Instagram
- What is a hopper?
1.a container for a loose bulk material such as grain, rock, or rubbish, typically one that tapers downward and is able to discharge its contents at the bottom."the lorries waited under the hoppers to pick up their loads"
historicala tapering container, working with a hopping motion, through which grain passed into a mill.
a railway wagon able to discharge coal or other bulk material through its floor."a train of empty iron-ore hoppers"
a barge for carrying away mud or sediment from a dredging machine and discharging it."a hopper barge"
a container at the top of a vertical pipe which receives water from a gutter or waste pipe.noun: hopper head; plural noun: hopper heads